Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation?

Does this trip to Guatemala count as a vacation?

If a vacation is about relaxing in every way - physically, emotionally, spiritually. Then I'm not sure a Global Village build could be considered a vacation. I suspect I will be physically, emotionally and spiritually exhausted by this trip.

But if vacation is about travel, adventure and experiencing new things - by golly Guatemala counts.

There is no doubt however, that my next two weeks can definitely be considered vacation. One week at family camp (Camp Wasaga in Riding Mountain National Park,the most amazing place!)where everything is taken care for us - food, lodging, entertainment, etc. The most exhausting thing we'll do is play Volleyball in the afternoons. Then, one week in Disneyland to celebrate Grandpa's 70th birthday. The extreme opposite experience of a Guatemala build.

So, it's off on vacation I go. Have a great two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment